Water Sanitation & Environment Department
Social Safeguard and Gender
- We promote the gender equality and bring the safeguard together through Safeguard and Gender management system in the society.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) study and Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) Survey
- Integrated Urban Environmental Management
- Field survey works for the study on waste water management and sewerage development
- Feasibility study on Waste water treatment plant and river rehabilitation
- Operation and Maintenance training on waste water collection and treatment system
Water & Sanitation
- Planning, implementation, and management of water supply systems, focusing on appropriate design commissioning of water supply systems, from water intake to user.
- Feasibility studies on technical, social, financial and environmental aspects
- Strengthening of the management capacity of locally-based water committees and associations
- Behavioral changes in hygiene and sanitation
Topography & GIS Department
Geographical Information System (GIS)
- GIS Data Entry, Map Digitizing and Spatial Data Infrastructure Preparation
- Uploading Online System gathering all management assets
- Under Surface Water Ground Profile and Geometry
- Using with the very high precision GPS to get the depth at the right location.
- Topographic Survey analysis and development of 3D model.
- Establishment of Ground control TBMs, Grid survey, Transfer of Leveling. Digitize and prepare Base maps.
- Geo-referenced Inventory and DSM of Urban Infrastructure.
- Longitudinal Profile Survey and Cross Section Survey of Existing canals/ drainage, ponds, wet land river, Flood protection dike and access road within the new proposed airport site.
Drone Imagery & Arial Photography
- Arial Photographic, Drone Imagery survey for Wind farm, Landfill, Service Master Plan of Urban development, water supply, Sewerage and Drainage System.
- Using cutting edge technology, product, and software modelling
Geo-Radar, Earth Resistance & Soil Lab
- Observed and Identify the underground properties which may cause economic lost during the construction
- Using the Cutting edge technology with high quality penetrating radar for utility location and mapping
Urban Planning & Design Department
- We design for the future, the future of community, the future of environment and the future of the economic growth
- KCC is an Award Winning multi-disciplinary design practice that offers both Architectural & Engineering Consultancy services throughout Cambodia and the neighboring countries.
Urban Policy & Law
- We provide Expert Witness service through realistic suggestion, recommendation, promote rule, regulation, and guidance to ensure the future plan is fully achieved at the targeted timeframe.
Urban Design & Architecture
- We plan for your dream building showcase your personality, user friendly, environmental friendly, economical, and energy efficient.
- Our comprehensive range of services includes Architecture, Interior Design, Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering, utilizing cutting edge technologies, systems and processes such as 3D Modelling
Water Resource / Rural Infrastructure Department
Hydrology & Modelling
- Feasibility study on flood occurrence possibility in any development project
- Our team use the integrated 1D and 2D modelling to analyse both hydrological and hydrodynamic process.
Irrigation & Drainage
- Design and Supervision of the new and existing scheme
- Ensure the efficiency of Operation and Maintenance (O & M)
- Capacity building for the farmer to gain access in water management, irrigation and supporting Farmer Water Use Community (FWUC)
- Engaging at the grassroots level of Land and Water Management, Irrigation and Sustainable Agricultural Production.
Social Economic & Institutional Development Department
- Designed questionnaire
- Data collection (training and pre-test survey), Entry and processing
- Analysis and reports
Institutional Development/ Policy
- Internal/external capacity building and training
- Community and Social Development policy
- Water Management policy